Why Boyfriend Ex Girlfriend is Bitch?

Hey Loves,



As you can see by title that why ex thing always stink

I don't know from where to start because being EX you have some self-respect for your past relationship until you are single in my words at least.

How can you mocking your ex-boyfriend's girlfriend and try to get attention on your stupid and hilarious post, I mean how???

I am an EX too, but I never went on social media and post bullshit about my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend because I have some self-respect, but you are a crack head.

Making fake accounts to stalk their social media accounts because you are blocked from everywhere and telling that I am so happy in my life but still manage to hunt why???

Everything is okay but why you ex-girlfriends mocking new girlfriend appearances, their skin colour or nationality, etc. why??

Cant these ex-girlfriend grow up ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Why I am feeling suffocate  Why I dont have interst like before  Why I am like let it be...when the correct time comes I will take action I...