How To Make A Simple Dal

How To Make A Simple Dal 






Serves: 4

Ingredients:
1 full cup of chana dal
1 or 2 green chillies ( as per your taste)
1 medium tomato
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp of hing
2 cups of water
Salt as taste

For Tadka:
1 or 2 red chillies
1 or 2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp of mustard seeds
2 tsp of oil

The method of cooking:

1. Rinse the dal properly.
2. Take a cooker, then add dal, chilli turmeric powder, salt, chillies and tomato with water.
3.Mix it well and cooked it on medium flame till 4-5 whistles.

For tadka:
1. Take a tadka pan.
2. Add oil and wait for at least 10 sec
3. Add hing, mustard seeds, red chilies and cloves of crush garlic( because o crushing it will give more flavor)
4. Now out the pan in cooker and serve it serving bowl
with rice or roti




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Why I am feeling suffocate  Why I dont have interst like before  Why I am like let it be...when the correct time comes I will take action I...